1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- Information about your computer, your visits to this website and your use of this website (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, source from which you were redirected, duration of visits and number of views of the website);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information you choose to send us.
3. Use of your personal data
- To administer the website;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- With your consent, to send you our electronic newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time);
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users, however this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- We will not share your personal data with any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
When you log in to e-gevara, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices, but we never save or collect any password or email data from e-gevara, you can change settings of remembering password or name on your web browser.
5. Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.