Full Truck Load Transportation
“Gevara Transport” can easily adapt to different types of cargo and accurately calculate the best price of transportation. We ensure a smooth, fast and uninterrupted full cargo transportation in Europe of these types of full truckload (FTL): dangerous goods (ADR), electronic devices, medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, car parts, food and beverage, furniture, clothing and accessories.
We can easily adapt to different types of cargo and accurately calculate the best price of transportation. For this purpose, we founded “Gevara Transport” UAB, which has a new and modern fleet of trucks allowing us to ensure a smooth, fast and uninterrupted full cargo transportation in Europe.
Types of full truck load:
- Transportation of dangerous goods (ADR)
- Transportation of electronic devices
- Transportation of medical equipment
- Transportation of pharmaceuticals
- Transportation of car parts
- Transportation of food and beverage
- Transportation of furniture
- Transportation of clothing and accessories
Directions of Full Cargo Transportation
The entire fleet of trucks and drivers is managed by experienced transport managers. They will ensure the calculation of the most optimal full cargo transportation route, which not only affects the time of cargo transportation, but also the price of the full load.
Road haulage directions: Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia and the other European countries except cargo transportation to/from Lithuania.
* except full truck cargo transportation from Lithuania
Inside EuropeInside Europe
* except full truck cargo transportation from/to Lithuania
* except full truck cargo transportation to Lithuania
Smooth transportation of full loads starts with a well-maintained vehicle, so our truck fleet consists of only the latest Volvo, Mercedes Benz, DAF, MAN trucks. Trucks are constantly maintained so the probability of a breakdown remains very low - your loads will never be delivered late. We have more than a hundred new modern trucks and expanding the fleet every year. All trucks are equipped with the most modern GPS truck tracking system, so cargo tracking is visible not only to transport managers, but cargo tracking is also visible to our customers.
We will transport your cargo not only safely and quickly, but also in style - all trucks are decorated with the Vytis symbol. We are proud to be a Lithuanian transport company and the Lithuanian accent is extremely important to us.
Types of semi-trailers:
- Standard curtainsider semi-trailers, volume: 82-92 m3
- MEGA curtainsider semi-trailers, volume 100 m3
- Refrigerated semi-trailers
- "Jumbo" road trains, volume 120 m3
Advantages of semi-trailers:
- Can be loaded from the side and from the above
- GPS tracking systems
- ATP and EN 12642-XL certificates
- Driven by experienced and qualified drivers